The IEHP Team Culture embodies our values, beliefs and approach to interacting with people inside and outside our organization.
Our Team Culture sees the Team Member as a valued person. It supports the idea that everyone on the team counts and everyone can make a difference. It drives us to do the right thing for our Members, our Providers and our fellow Team Members. But for our Team Culture to be a success, we need all Team Members to sustain it.
Here are 10 key traits to sustain the IEHP Team Culture:
- Focus on the needs of our Members and Providers
- Create ideas that move IEHP forward
- Aspire to make a difference every day
- Strive to improve every day
- Always work with others in a cooperative and collaborative manner
- Treat fellow Team Members with courtesy, respect, and in a professional way
- Mix hard work with fun – look forward to coming to work
- Be a positive influence on everyone
- Everyone’s role is vital to our success
- Take pride in IEHP and our accomplishments
Practice these every day. Aim for success, because that’s what makes us different. Never forget that we are here to do the right thing for our Members, our Providers and each other.