Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS)

IEHP covers Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS) for eligible Members to help them live independently in the community.  You may qualify for these services:

In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS)

If you have a disability, are blind, or over 65 years old and not able to live in your home without help, you may qualify. Get help around the house and other daily care needs. With IHSS, you find your own caregivers to help with:

  • Cooking meals and cleaning up
  • Personal care services (such as bowel and bladder care, bathing, and grooming)
  • Laundry and household cleaning, grocery shopping and errands, rides to the Doctor visits
For more information on IHSS:
San Bernardino County In-Home Supportive Services
1-877-800-4544, 909-252-4703 TTY
Monday-Friday, from 8am – 5pm
Riverside County In-Home Supportive Services 
1-888-960-4477 (TTY 711)
Monday - Friday, from 8am – 5pm

Multipurpose Senior Services Program (MSSP)

You may qualify for MSSP if you are at least 65 years old, have a disability, and are eligible for nursing care but wish to stay at home. A care manager works with providers to arrange your care.
Some of the covered benefits include: 

• Case Management
• Minor home modification
• Emergency response system

For more information on MSSP:
San Bernardino County Multipurpose Senior Services Program
1-877-565-2020 24-Hour Hotline
909-891-3900 TTY Monday-Friday, from 8am – 5pm

Riverside County Multipurpose Senior Services Program
951-697-4699 TTY, Monday-Friday, 8am – 5pm.

Community Based Adult Services (CBAS)

Get extra help while being more active. If you are at least 18 years old and have health problems that make it hard for you to take care of yourself, you may qualify for CBAS benefits.  If so, you need to visit the center 2-5 days a week to get these services:

  • Skilled nursing care
  • Social services
  • Lunch at the center
  • Physical, speech and occupational therapy
  • Training and support for your family or caregiver
  • Transportation to and from the center. 
Click here to learn about Community Based Adult Services (PDF)

Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) 

You may qualify for SNF services if you have a physical disability and need a high level of care.  SNF services must be prescribed by your Doctor and given in a licensed SNF. Covered benefits:

  • Skilled nursing care
  • Care management
  • Bed and board (daily meals)
  • X-ray and laboratory
  • Physical, speech and occupational therapy
  • Prescribed medicine, medical supplies, and equipment normally given by the SNF

Important – If you think you need CBAS or SNF care, please call your Doctor or IEHP Member Services at: 1-800-440-IEHP (4347) or 1-800-718-IEHP (4347) TTY Monday-Friday, from 8am – 5pm

For more information about IHSS or MSSP, contact the programs directly. If you need assistance in applying for a program, call IEHP Member Services and ask for the Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS) Unit. 

Click HERE to learn how IEHP helps Members transition back home.

Custodial Transitions Giving our members their freedom and independence back

©2016 Inland Empire Health Plan. All Rights Reserved.