IEHP DualChoice Enrollment
Trust your heart when it comes to your health-enroll with IEHP DualChoice (HMO D-SNP)
If you have both Medi-Cal and Medicare, you may be eligible to enroll in the IEHP DualChoice (HMO D-SNP) plan. Our IEHP DualChoice plan helps you get the care you need to achieve your best possible health.
Get covered benefits for $0 including:
- Doctor visits such as routine checkups and sick visits
- Prescriptions from the IEHP DualChoice formulary
- Hospital care such as emergency room and urgently needed servicesAre currently eligible for Medi-Cal, and
- Specialist case
PLUS extra benefits like:
- Vision care: a combined limit of $350 each year for contact lenses and/or eyeglasses (frames and lenses).
- Utilities allowance of $65 for covered utilities. You must qualify for this benefit.
Who is eligible for IEHP DualChoice (HMO D-SNP)?
IEHP DualChoice is for people with both Medicare (Part A and B) and Medi-Cal. The following information explains who qualifies for IEHP DualChoice (HMO D-SNP).
With mandatory enrollment for Medi-Cal benefits, including Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS) benefits and Medicare benefits.
You are eligible for our Plan as long as you:
- Live in our service area (incarcerated individuals are not considered living in the geographic service area even if they are physically located in it.), and
- Are age 21 and older at the time of enrollment, and
- Have both Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B, and
- Are currently eligible for Medi-Cal, and
- Are a full-benefit dual eligible beneficiary and enroll in IEHP DualChoice for your Medicare benefits and Inland Empire Health Plan (IEHP) for your Medi-Cal benefits. This is known as “Exclusively Aligned Enrollment”, and
- Are a United States citizen or are lawfully present in the United States
For questions or to enroll over the phone, please call the IEHP DualChoice Medicare Team at 1-800-741-IEHP (4347), 8am-8pm (PST), 7 days a week, including holidays. TTY users should call 1-800-718-4347.
IEHP DualChoice (HMO D-SNP) is a HMO Plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in IEHP DualChoice (HMO D-SNP) depends on contact renewal.
Information on this page is current as of October 01, 2023.